Workplace Violence Course
This comprehensive course provides organizations and corporate employees with methods for identification and prevention of workplace violence incidents. We identify warning signs and pre-incident indicators that are commonly displayed before a violent incident. Critical de-escalation and response methods are also discussed.
The Skills You Need
Enroll in our “Violence in the Workplace” online course to receive top-level training in how to recognize behaviors that lead to violence, de-escalation techniques, and the tools needed to safely respond to a workplace incident. This course takes approximately 1 hour to complete and is entirely self-paced.
The Training Required
This course will help you, your team, and your entire organization prepare for and respond to workplace violence. Topics covered include:
- The history and types of workplace violence
- Recognizing signs of aggression
- Mastering de-escalation techniques
- Understanding triggering events
- Learning how to respond to a violent event
- Preventative actions to mitigate risk
- Bonus Module for Active Shooter Incidents