Robbery Training Course
This training program provides financial institution employees with tips for preventing robberies, the safest way to respond to a robbery, and what to do immediately following a robbery to assist investigators. Additionally, proper opening and closing procedures are outlined and demonstrated.
The Skills You Need
Enroll in our “Robbery: Plan. Prevent. Prevail.” online course to discover ways to make your office a less attractive target for bank robbers. Additionally, you will learn how to safely respond to a robbery should it occur.
The Training Required
This course will help you and your financial institution stay in compliance with training requirements. Topics covered include:
- How to safely open your bank or credit union in the morning
- Closing time considerations
- Robbery prevention
- What to do when it happens
- Steps to take immediately after a robbery
- How robbers choose their targets
- Different robbery methods